Mid-Week Wedding Specials!
Mid-week weddings in Ballybeg House have been a rip-roaring success!
Some couples initially shy away from mid-week weddings mainly due to concerns about inconveniencing their guests. It is our experience at Ballybeg that rather than causing an inconvenience, invited guests enjoy this very special day even more, having made that extra effort to be part of your wedding celebration.
Ballybeg is a very special and unique wedding venue and in these hard pressed economic times we would like to present you with a special affordable and all inclusive mid-week wedding deal which we hope you will find both appealing and irresistible!
Based on 100 guests, the all inclusive price of €12,000 includes:
1. The exclusive use of Ballybeg House from Monday afternoon to Thursday 11a.m.
2. The exclusive use of Grouse Lodge from Monday afternoon to Thursday 11a.m.
3. Use of fully fitted, centrally heated and furnished Marquee including tables, chairs, cutlery, crockery, glasses, linen etc.
4. Exclusive use of The Ayres Ceremony Room and New Courtyard Area from Monday afternoon to Thursday 11am.
5. Also included is professional wedding coordination. Your wedding coordinator will organise and discuss with you, the running of your wedding day, from marquee layouts, table settings, floral decorations in the marquee and house, bouquets for the bridal party and buttonholes etc., all prior to your wedding day, this will guarantee a stress free and enjoyable day for all.
6. This offer includes an allowance for flowers of €500.
7. Catering*: Included in the package is an allowance for Dinner for 100 guests, provided by:
Molly’s Larder: Ingrid who owns Molly’s Larder has produced a very imaginative choice of menus from which you may choose. Ingrid’s reputation for quality cuisine at Ballybeg is legendary.
Click here to see Molly’s Menu Choices.
8. Entertainment with the Ballybeg "Houseband",
Ger Doyle and Co, they play a wide variety of music to cater for all age groups, from traditional to pop, to swing, to gypsy. Ger is guaranteed to have you on your feet! Again if you wish to bring your own band and DJ, an allowance of €1000 applies.
9. This package includes Valet Parking at Ballybeg for your guests, all night security, and your chauffeured service to Grouse Lodge in the early hours of your wedding night.
10. A hackney taxi service will be available right into the early hours, to ferry your guests to their accommodation after the party.
*The catering cost is €40 per head on any numbers above or below is adjusted accordingly at the rate of €40 per head. All costs associated with this special deal are paid directly to the individual service providers. There is also total flexibility with respect to which services you require.
For further information please contact:
Paddy on +353 (0)87 2549234 or